Porter cable brand says they have served the market for over 100 years and their product has always been the best in the market. From the beginning, they have targeted professionals and quite succeeded a lot throughout the journey.
Porter Cable bn200c has a lightweight. It is a Nailer Kit product and Power Source is corded-electric. You can use it between 70 to 120 PSI depending on how much force you need. But i think 100 psi is perfect for nailing.
This product has a sequential style trigger with a belt clip which is adjustable. In addition to that, it will provide long engine life. The motor has less maintenance with easy nail removals which has tool-free jam release mechanism. This tool has depth drive adjustments with tool-free which can help for proper setting of nail heads and removable non-marring nosepin. The machine has a drive blade for a long period of time. It contains nailer ¼” fitting, brad nails, owner’s manual and carrying case as well.
Highlighted Features: Porter Cable BN200C Brad Nailer Review
- Electric brad nailer has a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- 18 gauge brad nailer features tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8-inch to 2-inch length
- Adjustable belt hook allows the tool to be kept near the user
- Kit includes: carrying case, and owners manual
- Removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort
Porter Cable bn200c is incredibly doing well and its performance is top notch. Projects like wooden works, crafts, trim, kitchen work and construction work from head to toe it is a delight to work with. With different sized nails even it is working well, loading is easy and no jam at all.
Comfort and Convenience
Manufactured from China has especially taken care of the making of this tool. It is flexible to use and reviews of the product seem quite satisfying so far. Compact size for tight spaces.
If you need a good quality product, then you can’t get this at a cheap rate. People who have used this product have always said this is a really worthy of the price tool.
Safety issues of this tool have strongly been taken care of. Not only safety issues but also warranty of this product is ideal than any other products on the market.
An electronic product is always necessary for all types of works. If you have any professional experience, then you know the difference between the regular tool or extraordinary tool. Porter Cable bn200c is such an ideal tool for domestic work as well as professional work. Verities sector cabinetry work, carpentry work, craft work, construction work, shaping, trimming, sharping these filed have an enormous benefit when this tool is used for work in such sectors.
I have my own experience with this brand and I can say with guarantee that this tool will make you happy. I was dealing with some wooden chairs and it was getting on my nerves. I had no clue about this tool and I heard it from one of my friends who used to work in the constructions. So I was facing some trouble with the corner of the chair and the previous tool I was using was not fitting into the place.
- Item Weight: 1.24 pounds
- Power Source: Corded-Electric
- Dimensions : 10.4 x 2.6 x 9.2 inches
- Included Components: Durable Case, 500 Nails of Varying Length, Owner’s Manual
- Operating air pressure: 70 to 120 PSI.
- Air inlet fitting: ¼”.
- Trigger Mode: Sequential firing.
- Nail type & size: 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8” to 2”.
- Magazine capacity: Up to 100.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use this Tool for finishing nails?
A: No, The BN200C brad nailer can handle up to 2-inch 18 gauge brads. For finishing nails job You have to use the PC Model FN250SB finishing nailer.
Q: What is the minimum air compressor
A: You can it at anywhere between 80 and 110 psi.
Porter Cable BN200C Review
Porter Cable bn200c has earned a lot of trust among all the brands. It’s just not a machine, it has proved a lot more than that.
Before using this tool, I didn’t know how it will work and will it be able to pull off the task. But when I started using it I have to say I didn’t even realize from where it made a hole. It was so tiny and smooth.